Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation.
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Performance Marketing Manager to lead our digital marketing campaigns, including paid, web, SEO/SEM and to measure and report on Huckletree's digital performance. As the Performance Marketing Manager, you will be executing world-class integrated campaigns to scale reach and drive lead-generation and revenue goals.
The ideal candidate is a critical-thinker with an understanding and proven track record in digital advertising, email marketing and multi-channel demand generation campaigns.
You’ll have access to a wide range of perks aimed to support you in all areas of your life. These include:
- Access to our Employee Share Option Plan
- Third Year, Fully Paid Sabbatical
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Unlimited Free GP & Therapy Appointments
- Mental Health Days Policy
- Health Insurance
- Compassionate Leave
- 34 Days Annual Leave
- Annual "Work From Any Huckletree" Allowance
- Flexible hours post late nights
- Professional Development
- Personal Curiosity Budget
- Annual Curiosity Conferences Budget
- Team Building Activities
- Bi-Annual, Full Company Socials
We’re listening. Drop us a line to email@example.com