We look forward to welcoming you at Huckletree! Below you can find some information and guidelines on what to expect when you arrive and how best to enjoy our space and community for the day.
1. When you arrive, please check with our wonderful Front of House team, who will get you set up for the day. If it's your first time with us, we'll give you a quick tour of the building, show you the essentials, and go over a couple of health and safety pointers.
2. Our visitor access hours are from 9am - 6pm. Depending on which Hub you're using, we may issue you a Visitor Access Card for the day. We'd love it if you could return these when you leave before 6 pm.
3. Outside of meeting room bookings, you may use the workspace for up to 2 hours. If you wish to use the space for longer than 2 hours, please purchase a Day Pass at https://www.huckletree.com/memberships/day-pass or alternatively book a meeting room through the member you are visiting, or through our website at https://www.huckletree.com/spaces/hire-meeting-spaces.
4. As a visitor, you can take advantage of our breakout areas to work from. These operate on a first-come, first-served basis, please avoid ‘reserving’ these areas with your belongings if you are not using the space. You will find a few different types of workspace within these areas, we'll always help you find a spot that works well for you. We ask that you please avoid bringing desktop computers or large monitor screens with you.
5. Sadly, we don't allow visitors to bring pets into our spaces. However, we do allow some of our members to - so keep your eyes peeled for some of our furry mascots around some of the Hubs.
6. Visitors are permitted to use all of our kitchen facilities whilst on location but please be respectful of our members and our all-star cleaning team when using our breakout or kitchen areas and always clean up after yourself, placing your dirty crockery and cutlery in the dishwashers after use.
7. If you wish to take photographs or film within any of our locations please complete a photography / filming request form with written consent from the General Manager of the Huckletree location you wish to film in. If these images are to be used publicly, you must also gain written consent from our Marketing Team via the General Manager of the location.
8. Minors under 16 are permitted on location and children under 8 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. A Parent / Guardian Authorisation and Liability Waiver will need to be signed upon arrival for both minors and children.
9. No Members or visitors under the legal age for consuming alcohol should consume alcohol in a Huckletree location, and those who are of legal drinking age that choose to consume alcohol should do so responsibly.
10. Please check to make sure you've taken all of your belongings with you when you leave! Our cleaning team reset the areas overnight. Unfortunately, we can't accept any liability for items removed from these areas if left behind.
From ecosystem insights to tech trends that are getting us hot under the collar.